Exporting citations from Films on Demand into RefWorks can be completed in a few simple steps. Be sure to log in to RefWorks prior to following these directions. We recommend viewing the Exporting References tutorial to see a demonstration of this process.
1. Select the title of the film you would like to export.
2. Select "Cite" on the tools menu, located below the film player.
3. Select the style option from the top, then select "RefWorks."
4. Select "Yes, export to the newest version of RefWorks."
5. Select the folder you would like to export the record to.
6. To add the full-text of the transcript, select the pencil icon next to your new record to edit.
To attach the full-text of the document you will need to download the transcript for the film, which is available for most titles. You can download the transcript on the right side of the screen.
7. Attach the transcript by selecting "Add an Attachment. "
You will know the file is attaching when you see the blue progress bar. Please note, this process can take up to several minutes.